Monday, March 18, 2013

Scotch in Hawaii

Hello all,

    Today, I have, a guest post from Miss Manasa Edward, the co-author of QuotesN. She is a regular reader of my blogs, a contributor to various print magazines, a traveller, a scotch lover and the mother of the cutest devil I know. Here we go:
--x--
Hi everyone,

    I just wanna share about my experience in Hawaii Islands. I, my son and my hubby visited them last year and still carry many many wonderful memories of the islands and the time we spent on the beach.
Beach Holiday

    First thing, first, the islands are beautiful, people are friendly and accommodating in nature and the trip ain’t a huge burden on your pocket. It was so cool, so exotic, so mesmerising. Truly as Mark Twain said, Hawaii Islands are the loveliest fleet of islands that lies anchored in any ocean. For most part of the trip, we stayed on the island of Oahu. Waikiki, down town Honolulu, Arizona memorial, U. S. S. Missouri are some cool places here.

    I started enjoying scotch 2 years ago. For the past 17 months, a single small peg of Black Dog Reserve has been giving me my daily boost of
Black Dog Scotch
relaxation, happiness and pleasure. So, naturally I carried my bottle along with me when I went to Hawaii (though I could have procured it there). Watching my husband and kid rolling on the beach, with a sip of Black Dog wetting my lips has been the highlight of the entire trip.  The trip brought all of us together, closer and made our bonds stronger.

    Should you decide to go to Hawaii, don’t forget to sip some scotch, on the beach. Ensure you don’t do something silly and break the law.

--x--

    What have you got to say? Ever went on a trip to tropical island / tropical beach? Enjoyed swimming in pristine waters? Ran for a mile or so in wet sand? Sat down sipping scotch in a barbecue party on the beach? Rode a horse along the beach? I intend to do them all someday.




    The author can be contacted using her mail id . Here is link to her blogger profile page.

Abhishek Boinapalli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know how you feel......