Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quotes on Drink and Responsibility

Hi,

    Hope your weekend is going cool. Today I just decided to collect a few slogans / sayings / quotes about drinking. So here we go:
--x--
  • Drinking Quotes
    “Friends don't let friends drink light beer” - Unknown
  • “What's drinking?A mere pause from thinking!” - George Gordon
  • “Yes, madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.” - Winston Churchill
  • In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria -Benjamin Franklin
  • "I drink to make other people interesting." - George Jean Nathan.


  • "Beer is the reason I get out of bed every afternoon." - Anonymous
  • "I envy people who drink - at least they know what to blame everything on." - Oscar Levant
  • "I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it." - Rodney Dangerfield
  • "I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best
--x--

Well, it is obvious that I like and love the Black Dog Scotch, for it is the best and the most luxurious
Black Dog Scotch
Scotch in India.  I still prefer to drink responsibly. So here are some quotes about drinking responsibly.

--x--
  • "A drink a day keeps the shrink away." - Edward Abbey
  • "Responsible Drinking" Now that's an Oxymoron." - Aaron Howard
  • "Drunkenness is temporary suicide: the happiness that it brings is merely negative, a momentary cessation of unhappiness." - Bertrand Russell
  • "Drink moderately, for drunkenness neither keeps a secret, nor observes a promise." - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
  • Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. -Bob Marley
  • If you must drink and drive, drink Pepsi.  ~Author unknown
--x--
Hope you are enjoying the weekend with a sip of Scotch. Don’t forget to share any quotes you have about drinking in general and about responsible drinking in particular.

Abhishek Boinapalli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know how you feel......