Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Theme based months

grape theme alcohol, grape theme wine, grape wine
Grape Wine
Hello All,

  This is a quick short post, to inform all the readers that we shall have theme based months *and posts* on Finest-Spirits from now on.

   From 26th to 30th of a month, I shall think of a theme *taking your suggestions into consideration* and from 1st of the next month, we shall post only on the theme.  Whiskey can be a theme and so do Beer, Brandy, Mock-tails, ... 

 Kindly help me choose a theme for this week.

with warm regards
Abhishek Boinapalli

1 comment:

  1. As we are Indian, advice are the most abundant thing that we can give it to anybody and everybody, so I am here my my version too.

    As far as theme is concerned, lets begin with "beer" as usually we begin drinking with beer itself.

    Regards and best of writing

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know how you feel......