Sunday, December 16, 2012

Black Dog Improv Evenings in Hyderabad




Black dog is a great luxury whiskey brand and available in Centenary, Deluxe (12 year), Reserve (18 years) and Luintessence (21 years). I have wanted to taste it always and the other day at the invitation of Ashish from Team GingerClasps, I gulped down my first round of 18 year old Black Down at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad as part of Black Dog Improv Evenings.

The Improv Evenings is an attempt to add comedy, theatre and loads of fun to a mans life. Hyderabad hosted Improv Evenings at Taj Krishna on the 11/12/2012. Performances by Colin Mochrie, Brad Sherwood and their team really helped me unwind, enjoy and have fun.  Awesome party with loads of wine, whiskey, mouth watering snacks, great comedy in a plush and beautiful venue. 

The comedy was great. Every scene enacted was thrown at random by the audience on the team and yet, they could manage it really really well.  Only regrets is I couldn't take many pics of the event (My seat was far away from the dias for a nice pic). Here we go with all that I have:






Have you visited an event like this? Your opinion on Black Dog?

Abhishek

1 comment:

  1. Awesome party with loads of pet website wine, whiskey, mouth watering snacks, great comedy in a plush and beautiful venue.

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know how you feel......